SCAFFOLDING EXPERTS IN MILDENHALL
Priority Scaffolding’s office is actively running in Mildenhall, providing scaffolding in Mildenhall. Our teams reach out across all of the surrounding areas for commercial and domestic scaffolding. We regularly work in Mildenhall, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Ely & Cambridgeshire, therefore covering a large service area.
Here at Priority Scaffolding, we also arrange pavement licences with the local authorities.
We offer all types of scaffolding for hire and a varied range of scaffolding erections including temporary roofs, beaming & scaffolding towers. So, whether for a domestic home, commercial premises or building site we can cater to your requirements with our usual high level of service and Health & Safety best practice. Our experienced scaffolding erectors pride themselves on being able to get the job done efficiently, safely and in full compliance with current industry legislation. Every scaffolder on our team is CISRS registered. Priority Scaffolding carries CHAS accreditation. We also maintain excellent working relationships with many well known builders, developers & blue chip companies. Our success is because of our staff who are friendly and courteous at all times.
Priority Scaffolding Services
Domestic Scaffolding Services Mildenhall
Supporting outside renovation work; roofing repairs or installation; guttering and loft conversions
Commercial Scaffolding Services Mildenhall
We can erect scaffolding to roof level, using beams and towers if necessary or in various lift stages based on your refurbishment or renovation needs.We also provide a drawing service or can work from existing drawings.
Construction Scaffolding Services – You can trust us on the redevelopment of period properties; standard builds or to support a new build.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT A LIST WHICH INCLUDES SOME OF THE SCAFFOLDING SERVICES & SOLUTIONS AVAILABLE TO OUR CLIENTS:
- Access Platforms – Used for bricklaying, rendering, soffits, facias and roofing
- Chimney Scaffolding – For pointing, render damaged chimneys and providing access for roofs’ lead flashing replacement
- Conservatory Scaffolding – Platforms are erect over the glass roof using alloy beams to help painters or glaziers reach the work area
- Roof Scaffolding – Used for gaining access on housing developments and restoration projects. Provides a safe working platform for contractors where your workers can also connect on to existing man-safe systems. We can also add extra protection by installing brick guards and safety nets to protect debris from falling.
Hoarding and Boarding
– We use timber and other material to board up and protect any large site from interference by third parties.
- Tube protection – Frame fittings are for putting a frame together which specialist fencing to bee tied to
- Extension Scaffolding – Added to any extension project in varying heights and widths
- Pavement Licenses – We will arrange for this when your scaffolding needs to take up any part of the public right of way.
- Scaffolding Alarms – Fitted to alert owners, contractors or security guards if an intruder is climbing the scaffold
- Scaffolding Towers – Used for all types of work including rubbish chute installations, demolition projects or just plain and simple access
- House Building – Timber frame houses
- Thatch Roofing – Private sector
- Temporary Roofing – Installed to protect the roofing structure from bad weather. We can provide expert advice on scaffold roofing
Temporary Roof Scaffold Specialists
At Priority Scaffolding, Mildenhall, we can erect a scaffold and temporary roof with tin sheeting for a range of needs. Most often this is for loft conversions and renovation or refurbishment work to keep projects watertight.
A temporary roof scaffold is erect by fixing the steel tubes together to form a large structure that completely covers the required area. We then cover the scaffold structure with a waterproof material such as monarflex. This protects the internal area from wind and rain, thereby allowing any building work to take place without the nuisance of the elements. Erecting a temporary roof scaffold whilst completing any construction can also save you money in the long run. Particularly poor weather when working on a building project can cause problems with materials and tasks. which therefore means that you will need to replace materials and the job may take longer to complete. It may also require re-doing entirely, all of which cost you more money. A temporary roof scaffold is a perfect solution to avoiding these problems.
Single Scaffolding Mildenhall
Single scaffolds – otherwise known as “Bricklayers Scaffold”, is predominantly used by bricklayers when they are repairing brickwork or building a new property. The Single scaffold is best used on smaller buildings due to lack of manoeuvrability in regard to elevating or lowering the scaffold. Therefor single scaffolds are ideal for smaller buildings as they offer a stable base for any labourers, and they are easily erected to the required height.
Independent & Double Scaffolding
Double scaffolding – known colloquially as Masons Scaffold, is perfect for any buildings which are construct from stone. With any stone building, it is difficult to create holes in walls for support logs to keep the scaffold secure. Erected in a different way to a single scaffold, double scaffold makes use of an extra section of scaffolding as a support for the rest of the structure.
However, like single scaffolding, there is not a lot of manoeuvrability when raising and lowering the platform. Therefore it is only practical with use on similar buildings or when working on a specific area of a building.